6.29.2010

A Piece of My Mind Each Day 07.23.10 Annual checkup and more sneak peaks


Had my annual checkup today. Not too many surprises there. A little disappointed, as I thought I had made headway by riding my bike nearly every week at least 3 days out of the week, to and from work. I've been eating pretty well, but I still need to kick it up a notch. So I will! Also, they are going to be doing another test on my heart, as I guess it sounds like there may be something irregular. We'll see. I will keep you all updated with how that goes. At least I haven't gained any weight in 2 years, and I feel much better, and I visually look much healthier. But I have my work cut out for me, as I can't be satisfied with that.

Carlos is the picture of health and lost weight to boot. Not surprised. He is Mr. Fitness. hehehe

An another note, here is another sneak preview at more candles I am working on. The Blue Ringo Starr candle is not for sale, as it's a gift for an awesome friend, and fellow Taurus. Enjoy!

Naomi

No comments: