6.22.2010

A Piece of My Mind Each Day. 06-22-10 A Little Panicky. Just a Bit.



So there are 2 countdowns going on for me right now. I have a 8 days left here at my current job. I am starting to feel really sad about not seeing all these familiar faces every day. As stated yesterday, it's really setting in now, and every day that it's closer, it sets in even more.

I also have the Camarillo Fiesta Days coming up. I have been working on my stuff for my craft booth, but have not gotten as far as I'd hoped I would. So, it's going to be kamikaze crafting every night until the event. I have really started to like creating little ornaments, for Christmas or otherwise, as they aren't really Christmas-ey. They are perfect if you're like me, and like very random Christmas ornaments on your tree. Hopefully there will be a few of those kinds of people at the fair. I bought 2 mini Christmas trees on ebay this morning, and a friend of ours is going to lend me one of his artificial Christmas trees as well. Hopefully I will make enough of these to fill the trees up and then some!

Also working on more shrines, which I learned how to do on the Crafty Chica Cruise. I think I'm going to make some of them with my Geisha Muerta® artwork as well. We'll see. I had glitter everywhere yesterday, but I think it's a good look for me!

No comments: