8.01.2012

Mall Power Strolling

So Tae Bo just wasn't in the books today. Had 2 friends stop by the house unexpectedly, but it was cool. I got a power walk at the mall in this morning at the Pacific View Mall in Ventura. It was nice and fast and since they don't put the AC on until 10AM, by the time I left there, I was a sweaty mess! I started my day with Chai tea and an english muffin with some Laughin Cow cheese. For lunch I had a small egg and soyrizo scramble with half an avocado. Dinner was a killer "Chopped" episode in a crock pot! A random yet very good lentil chicken stew with some anaheim peppers our neighbors gave us, rosemary from our garden, half an onion I had leftover and a little portion of leftover squash. Seasoned it up and cut up a little bit of butter to melt in it as it cooked. Wow it was good! A small garlic bread piece and topped it off with a sprinkle of cheese. Just ate a Chobani yogurt with blueberries to quell my noisy stomach. Going to bed with just a tinge of hunger. Tae bo and yoga are definitely in the plan for tomorrow! I'm already seeing results just from one day-Believe it or not!

As for art, I got some really good progress for this painting. It's totally different than anything I've done before, but I'm liking it more and more. I think this is the time in my life when I'm supposed to go a little abstract. So I'm not thinking about it, I'm just going with it. What do you think of it so far?

No comments: