8.25.2010

Working on a Children's Book today...

So I can't show it, but I'm working on laying out a children's book that I illustrated years ago. Usually I don't like looking at old work, it makes me feel weird, I guess it's similar to the way some singers can't listen to their own music. But, now laying out my old illustrations, they still hold up and are actually quite adorable! I am happy to see that. It was a great start to my day.

I've changed the header to our blog. What do you think of it? I'm also going to stop starting the names of my posts with "A Piece of My Mind..." because I have been very good about blogging every day since I've been laid off. Also, it will make it easy for any of you to search through archive blogs. Just letting you know...

Working on another shrine. Will post pics later.

No comments: