8.08.2010

A Piece of My Mind 08.08.2010: My perfect Sunday...yes I'm thinking of Hot Fuzz

Today was probably the best Sunday I've had in a long time. It felt like Carlos and I were on a vacation or something. Grandparents had the kids all day. We took as much time to do whatever we wanted today. We spent 3+ hours at Money Pancho's eating their bomb ass brunch and drinking champagne with cranberry juice, which they are very generous with. After that, hit the backyard with a blanket and pretended we were at the beach. We tanned for over an hour back there, while listening to the retro Disco station on DirecTV. The rest of the day just kept getting better. I even had a 3 hour nap. We've got a busy and important week coming up and I'm just so glad we got a day of true rest and alone time. Good night everyone.

No comments: