6.24.2008

Naomi's Artwork in the Ventura County Star today!



Hello everyone! My article is in the Ventura County Star newspaper today! Go out and buy a copy if you are in the area! You can also go check out the article here: http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2008/jun/24/camarillo-artist-gets-some-tv-exposure/

Here's a little snippet of the article:

"A Japanese illustration from her father was the inspiration behind the work of a Camarillo artist whose pieces appear in one of the many extravagant rooms in "The Real World" house on MTV.

"I was freelancing at a company in Camarillo and on my wall next to my computer, I hung a Japanese illustration that my dad brought me from Japan," said Naomi Valdivia, 26, whose three-piece Geisha Muerta series is featured in the Hollywood home where the reality television show that will air at 10 p.m. Wednesdays is filmed."

No comments: