1.24.2011

Illustration Friday: Dusty

I was cleaning our computer desk because it was ridiculous. There were lots of old bills and dust. And then there was this:


A little sketch that Carlos did. I don't know what the backstory is on this guy, but I liked it and I posted it!

More Monday inspiration found while cleaning was this photocopy of a picture of my Mom in her twenties. I love this photo of her. I've always wanted to do a painting based on this photo:



And this wasn't in the pile, but I was drinking this while cleaning. It's really good! And I LOVE the label. I'd love to do a werewolf piece in this style:

3 comments:

INDIGENE said...

It's amazing what you can find when you're not really trying! Your mom is gorgeous!

Beenznrice Illustration and Graphic Design said...

thank you! yes, i love finding little things like that. i never thought about posting them before, but that's definitely what i'm going to do from now on.

thank you! i always thought she was so beautiful!

Morph Waffle said...

Great sketch!