4.21.2009

Heat Wave in Southern California

Wow. It is really hot, and that in itself is not so astonishing, but the fact that at the beginning of last week it was cold and windy walking home, is. I'm taking advantage of the heat wave and the sun and, along with a slathering of sunscreen, have been getting a nice tan, and burning off some extra calories and water weight. I hope it's hot for a little while longer, I don't mind it at all. Except for when it's time to go to sleep and we have no AC because we usually don't need one!

Anyway, as far as new art related updates go, I will be posting a recent T-shirt design Carlos did for a local school, as well as 2 new pieces for Illustration Friday (1 is late, but I love it, so I'm posting it anyway).

Go to the beach or pool if you can!

N

No comments: